Campaign expenditures. Committee report of the Special Committee to Investigate Campaign Expenditures, 1954 House of Representatives Eighty-third Congress second session pursuant to H. Res. 439 a resolution creating a special committee to investigate the election of members of the House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- Additional Titles:
- Report of Special Committee to Investigate Campaign Expenditures, 1954
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1955.
- Physical Description:
- 309 pages : digital, PDF file
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11750 H.rp.2685).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10524535