Holland Harbor and Black Lake (Lake Macatawa), Mich. Letter from the Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated March 6, 1951, submitting a report together with accompanying papers and an illustration, on a review of reports on Holland Harbor and Black Lake (Lake Macatawa), Mich., with a view to determining if it is advisable to modify the existing project in any way at this time, and particularly with a view to replacing the present rubble mound pier connection by concrete connections at a higher elevation, requested by a resolution by the Committee on Public Works, House of Representatives, adopted April 13, 1948 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Report on Holland Harbor and Black Lake (Lake Macatawa), Michigan
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Army
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11777 H.doc.282).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10524735