Appendix XI, Ohio Shore Line of Lake Erie, Euclid to Chagrin River, beach erosion control study. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated November 9, 1953, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations, on a cooperative beach erosion control study of the Ohio Shore Line of Lake Erie, Euclid to Chagrin River, appendix xi, prepared under the provisions of section 2 of the River and Harbor Act approved on July 3, 1930, as amended and supplemented [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Beach erosion control study of Ohio shore line of Lake Erie, Euclid to Chagrin River
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1954.
- Physical Description:
- 50 pages : digital, PDF file
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11778 H.doc.324).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10524736