Channel from Hatteras Inlet to Hatteras, and Rollinson Channel, N. C. Letter from the Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, Department of the Army, dated November 2, 1953, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustration, on a review of reports with a view to determining if it is advisable to construct a channel from Hatteras Inlet to Hatteras, N. C., at this time; and also a review of reports on Rollinson Channel, N. C., with a view to determining the advisability of providing breakwaters at the entrance to the Harbor at the town of Hatteras, N. C. these investigations were requested by resolutions of the Committee on Rivers and Harbors, House of Representatives, and the Committee on Public Works, House of Representatives, adopted on June 19, 1945, and May 13, 1947, respectively [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Report on channel from Hatteras Inlet to Hatteras, and Rollinson Channel, N.C
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1954.
- Physical Description:
- 54 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11778 H.doc.411).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10524756