Rio Grande and tributaries, Albuquerque, N. Mex., and vicinity. Letter from the Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, Department of the Army, dated April 22, 1954, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and an illustration, on a review of reports on the Rio Grande and tributaries, Albuquerque, N. Mex., and Vicinity, requested by resolutions of the Committee on Public Works, United States Senate, and the Committee on Public Works, House of Representatives, adopted on August 2, 1950, and June 11, 1952, respectively [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Report on Rio Grande and tributaries, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and vicinity
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1954.
- Physical Description:
- 53 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11779 H.doc.464).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10524772