Providing for the payment of compensation to Officers and Members of the Metropolitan Police Force, the United States Park Police Force, the White House Police Force, and the Fire Department of the District of Columbia for duty performed on their days off, when such days off are suspended during an emergency [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia
- Additional Titles:
- Payment to Metropolitan Police, Park Police, White House Police and Fire Department of District of Columbia for duty on days off
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1955.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11824 H.rp.1265).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10526674