Testimony of former Russian code clerk relating to the internal security of the United States questioning on January 4, 1954, in Ottawa, Canada, of Igor Gouzenko, former code clerk in the Soviet embassy at Ottawa, by representatives of the Internal Security Subcommittee of the Committee on the Judiciary of the United States Senate on matters relating to the internal security of the United States [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Testimony of Igor Gouzenko on matters relating to internal security of United States
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1955.
- Physical Description:
- 69 pages : digital, PDF file
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11828 S.doc.5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10527755