Critical materials factors affecting self-sufficiency within nations of the Western Hemisphere. Economic status -- Investment climate. 1st Session, 84th Congress, Supplement to Senate Report 1627 of the 83d Congress made by the Minerals, Materials, and Fuels Economic Subcommittee of the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs pursuant to S. Res. 271 83d Congress. A resolution to investigate the accessibility and availability of supplies of critical raw materials [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Accessibility of strategic and critical materials to United States
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1955.
- Physical Description:
- 632 pages : digital, PDF file
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11834 S.doc.83).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10527785