Providing that the United States hold in trust for the Indians entitled to the use thereof the lands described in the Executive order of December 16, 1882, and for adjudicating the conflicting claims thereto of the Navaho and Hopi Indians [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Providing that United States hold in trust certain lands of Navaho and Hopi Indians
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1956.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11901 H.rp.2806).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10530297