Providing for the conveyance to the Mathew American Horse American Legion Post No. 259, Cannon Ball, N. Dak., of certain lands upon the Standing Rock Reservation, N. Dak., for use as a site for the erection of a memorial monument in honor of members of the Armed Forces killed in battle [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Conveyance of certain lands upon Standing Rock Reservation, North Dakota, to American Legion for memorial monument
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1956.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11903 H.rp.2256).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10530623