Authorizing the Secretary of the Interior to construct, operate, and maintain a reregulating reservoir and other works at the Burns Creek site in the upper Snake River Valley, Idaho, and for other purposes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Authorizing Secretary of Interior to construct, operate and maintain reregulating reservoir at Burns Creek, Upper Snake River Valley, Idaho
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1957.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 11978 S.rp.861).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10531431