Letter from the Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, Department of the Army, dated April 26, 1956, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations on a cooperative beach erosion control study of the shore of Saco, Maine, prepared under the provisions of section 2 of the River and Harbor Act approved July 3, 1930, as amended and supplemented [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Report on Saco, Maine, beach erosion control study
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1956.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Army
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12037 H.doc.32).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10533572