Providing that the Fort Gaines Lock and Dam on the Chattahoochee River shall hereafter be known and designated as the Walter F. George Lock and Dam [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Providing that Fort Gaines Lock and Dam be designated Walter F. George Lock and Dam
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1958.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12061 S.rp.1353).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10533719