Authorizing the preparation of a roll of persons of Indian blood whose ancestors were members of the Otoe and Missouria Tribe of Indians and to provide for per capita distribution of funds arising from a judgment in favor of such Indians [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Preparation of roll of persons whose ancestors were of Otoe and Missouri Indian Tribes relative to funds, etc
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1958.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12072 H.rp.1542).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10535100