Letter from the Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, Department of the Army, dated February 24, 1958, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations, on an interim report on Trinity River and tributaries, Tex., covering Richland, Chambers, and Cedar Creeks (Waxahachie Creek Watershed), requested by resolutions of the Committee on Rivers and Harbors, House of Representatives, adopted March 31, 1944, and February 28, 1945 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Report on Richland, Chambers, and Cedar Creeks, Texas, Waxahachie Creek Watershed
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1958.
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Army
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12130 H.doc.424).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10536556