S. 1473, to repeal the Act of May 27, 1912, which authorized and directed the Secretary of the Treasury to sell certain land to the First Baptist Church of Plymouth, Mass [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations
- Additional Titles:
- S. 1473, repeal Act of May 27, 1912 authorizing sale of certain land to First Baptist Church, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12150 S.rp.404).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10536804