Amending title 28, entitled "Judiciary and Judicial Procedure," of the United States Code to provide for the defense of suits against federal employees arising out of their operation of motor vehicles in the scope of their employment, and for other purposes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Amending title 28, U.S. Code, Judiciary and judicial procedure, to provide for defense of suits against Federal employees operating motor vehicles in their employment
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1960.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12246 H.rp.1868).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10540315