Authorizing and directing the Treasury to cause the vessel Edith Q., owned by James O. Quinn, of Sunset, Maine, to be documented as a vessel of the United States with limited coastwise privileges [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- Additional Titles:
- Authorizing and directing Treasury to cause vessel Edith Q., owned by James Quinn, to be documented as vessel of U.S., etc
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1960.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12251 H.rp.1831).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10540803