Letter from the Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, Department of the Army, dated May 18, 1960, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations, on a review of reports on Ocracoke Inlet, North Carolina, requested by a resolution of the Committee on Public Works, House of Representatives, adopted on July 29, 1955 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Report on Ocracoke Inlet, N.C
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1960.
- Physical Description:
- 61 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Army
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12305 H.doc.408).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10541092