Continuing in effect House Resolution 190 and House Resolution 386, 83d Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Continuing in effect H. Res. 190 and H. Res. 386, 83d Congress, for Committee on Judiciary to arrange for defense of members, former members, and employees of Committee on Un-American Activities in any suit brought against one or more of them
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1961.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12342 H.rp.1085).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10542900