Amendments to the Budget involving an increase for the U.S. Information Agency. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting amendments to the Budget for the fiscal year 1962 involving an increase in the amount of $11 million for the U.S. Information Agency [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Amendments to budget involving increase for U.S. Information Agency, fiscal year 1962
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1961.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed May 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12362 H.doc.114).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10543573