Letter from the Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, Department of the Army, dated July 30, 1962, submitting a favorable report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations, on an interim report on the Lackawanna River, Pennsylvania, requested by a resolution of the Committee on Public Works, United States Senate, adopted on September 14, 1955 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Report on Lackawanna River, Pennsylvania
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1962.
- Physical Description:
- 137 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Army
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12458 S.doc.141).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10546252