Letter from the Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, Department of the Army, dated June 1, 1962, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations, on an interim report on Portsmouth Harbor and Piscataqua River, Maine and New Hampshire, requested by resolutions of the Committees on Public Works, United States Senate and House of Representatives, adopted November 18, 1958 and June 3, 1959 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Report on Portsmouth Harbor and Piscataqua River, Maine and New Hampshire
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1962.
- Physical Description:
- 54 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Army
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12510 H.doc.482).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10546402