Letter from the Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, Department of the Army, dated August 31, 1962, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations, on a review of the report on, and a survey of the Flint River, Georgia, requested by a resolution of the Committee on Public Works, United States Senate, adopted June 1, 1948, and authorized by the River and Harbor Act, approved July 24, 1946 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Report on Flint River, Georgia
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1962.
- Physical Description:
- 330 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Army
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12514 H.doc.567).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10546445