Letter from the Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Acting Chief of Engineers, Department of the Army, dated November 8, 1961, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations, on an interim hurricane survey of Surfside and Garden City Beaches, South Carolina, authorized by Public Law 71, 84th Congress, approved June 15, 1955 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Report on interim hurricane survey of Surfside and Garden City Beaches, S.C
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1962.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Army
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12517 H.doc.337).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10546466