Letter from the Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, Department of the Army, dated April 2, 1962, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations, on a review of the Delaware River and tributaries, requested by a resolution of the Committee on Public Works, United States Senate, adopted April 13, 1950, and other resolutions of that Committee and of the Committee on Public Works, House of Representatives, listed in the report [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Examinations of rivers and harbors; Delaware River Basin, vols. 9-11
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1962.
- Physical Description:
- 909 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12525 H.doc.522).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10546515