A report of Subcommittee No. 4 on Distribution Problems Affecting Small Business .Select Committee on Small Business House of Representatives, Eighty-eighth Congress, second session pursuant to H. Res. 13. A resolution creating a select committee to conduct studies and investigations of the problems of small business [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Small Business
- Additional Titles:
- Impact upon small business of U.S. softwood lumber standards
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 102 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12621-6 H.rp.1936).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10550211