Letter from the Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, Department of the Army, dated November 29, 1963, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations, on an interim hurricane survey of Garden Creek, Mathews County, Virginia, authorized by Public Law 71, 84th Congress, approved June 15, 1955 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Report on interim hurricane survey of Garden Creek, Mathews County, Virginia
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Army
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12644-1 H.doc.216).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10550357