To amend the Administrative Expenses Act of 1946 to provide for reimbursement of certain moving expenses of employees, and to authorize payment of expenses for storage of household goods and personal effects of employees assigned to isolated duty stations within the continental United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations
- Additional Titles:
- Amend Administrative expenses act, reimbursement of moving expenses
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12710-2 S.rp.1357).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10553106