A report of the Subcommittee on Government Procurement to the Select Committee on Small Business House of Representatives, Eighty-ninth Congress, second session pursuant to H. Res. 13. A resolution creating a select committee to conduct studies and investigations of the problems of small business [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Small Business
- Additional Titles:
- Small business subcontracting and set-aside programs
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 170 pages : digital, PDF file
- Includes illustrations., Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12715-5 H.rp.2341).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10554930