Providing for the disposition of funds appropriated to pay a judgment in favor of the Ottawa Tribe of Oklahoma in docket No. 303 of the Indian Claims Commission [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Disposition of funds, Ottawa Tribe of Oklahoma
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12753-3 H.rp.363).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10556323