Licking River and tributaries, Ohio. Letter from the Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, Department of the Army, dated December 4, 1967, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations, on a review of the reports on Licking River and tributaries, Ohio, requested by a resolution of the Committee on Public Works, House of Representatives, adopted June 3, 1959 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Report on Licking River and Tributaries, Ohio
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 209 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Army
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12815-3 H.doc.337).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10559094