Mad River, Humboldt and Trinity Counties, California. Letter from the Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, Department of the Army, dated June 3, 1968, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations, on an interim report on Mad River, Humboldt and Trinity Counties, California, requested by a resolution of the Committee on Public Works, House of Representatives, adopted June 13, 1956. additional authority for the study is contained in section 209 of the Flood Control Act of 1962 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Report on Mad River, Humboldt and Trinity Counties, California
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 374 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Army
- Includes illustrations., Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed June 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12815-5 H.doc.359).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10559110