Letter from the Secretary of the Army transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, Department of the Army, dated July 8, 1968, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations, on streams in the vicinity of Fairfield, California, requested by a resolution of the Committee on Public Works, House of Representatives, adopted May 10, 1962 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Report on streams in vicinity of Fairfield, California
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 142 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Army
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 12863-2 H.doc.159).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10560696