Basic writings from Being and time (1927) to The task of thinking (1964) / Martin Heidegger ; edited, with general introd. and introductions to each selection by David Farrell Krell
- Heidegger, Martin, 1889-1976
- New York : Harper & Row, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 397 pages ; 21 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- His. Works
- Being and time: introduction.--What is metaphysics?--On the essence of truth.--The origin of the work of art.--Letter on humanism.--Modern science, metaphysics, and mathematics.--The question concerning technology.--Building dwelling thinking.--What calls for thinking.--The end of philosophy and the task of thinking.
- 006063846X and 0060638451 (pbk. :)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 395-397).
View MARC record | catkey: 1059496