VFR terminal area chart, Boston
- Corporate Author:
- United States. National Aeronautical Charting Office
- Additional Titles:
- [Glen Dale, Md.] : U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, National Aeronautical Charting Office, 
- 72nd edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 72 x 75 cm, on sheet 76 x 89 cm, folded to 25 x 13 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:250,000 ; Lambert Conformal conic projection, standard parallels 33° and 45° (W 71°51ʹ00ʺ--W 69°45ʹ00ʺ/N 42°50ʹ00ʺ--N 41°15ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours, shading, and spot heights.
Title from panel.
"Effective 0901Z 8 May 2008 to 0901Z 20 Nov 2008. Includes airspace amendments effective 10 Apr 2008 and all other aeronautical data received by 13 Mar 2008."
"NGA ref. no. VFRTABOSTON."
"Eff. date 08129."
Includes text, tables, data, and charts showing information useful for local aeronautical navigation.
Also shows radial distances, in nautical miles, from Boston's Logan International Airport.
Text on verso: Boston class B airspace.
View MARC record | catkey: 10728991