Young children and the arts : nurturing imagination and creativity / edited by Carol Korn-Bursztyn
- Charlotte, NC : Information Age Pub., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xv, 221 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Korn-Bursztyn, Carol, 1953-
- Defining a place for the arts in early education / Carol Korn-Bursztyn -- Families and communities: supporting imagination and creativity in the early years / Carol Korn-Bursztyn -- On creating a meaningful experience: a relational approach to the arts / Carol Korn-Bursztyn -- Cultivating imagination and creative thinking / Carol Korn-Bursztyn -- Joy in making: young children and the visual arts / Kirsten Cole -- Museum visits with young children: a teaching artist's perspective / Judith Hill Bose, Carol Korn-Bursztyn, and Barbara Ellmann -- Art-making with young children with disabilities / Dana Freed and Alberto M. Bursztyn -- Integrating the theater arts: creativity and inclusion / Barbara E. O'Neill -- Playworlds and early literary arts education / Beth Ferholt -- A journey of musical collaboration / Judith Hill Bose -- Music-making with young children: African Orff and rhythmic intelligence / Andrew Aprile -- Dance and play / Herman Jiesamfoek -- Discussion: arts and imaginative pedagogy: the art of classroom improvisation / Carol Korn-Bursztyn.
- 9781617357435 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 10729640