City festivals / by Will Carleton, author of "Farm ballads," " Farm legends," "Farm festivals," "City ballads," "CIty legends," etc. ; illustrated
- Carleton, Will, 1845-1912
- New York ; London : Harper & Brothers Publishers, [190-?]
- Copyright Date:
- New edition from new plates.
- Physical Description:
- x, 177 pages, 12 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ball, Thomas Watson, 1863-1934
- Festivals of the nation -- Festivals of the jolly clergymen -- A festival of the sky club -- The festival of the freaks -- The festival of the tram club -- The festival of family reunion.
- Richard Minsky's The Book Cover Art of Thomas Watson Ball Exhibition Collection.
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of book artist Richard Minsky's The Book Cover Art of Thomas Watson Ball exhibition collection.
- Rare Books copy: Publisher's binding uniform with reprints of author's "Farm legends" and "Farm festivals" bearing later copyright dates (1903 and 1909).
Rare Books copy: First edition published by Harper & Brothers in 1892.
Rare Books copy: Notes: pages 173-177.
Rare Books copy: Poems and dialogues in verse.
Rare Books copy is one of the specimens collected by book artist Richard Minsky and described in his exhibition catalog The Book Cover Art of Thomas Watson Ball, published: Stockport, New York : Richard Minsky, 2012.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Purchased with funds from the Mary Ann O'Brian Malkin Program Endowment for Rare Books and Manuscripts; 2013.
Rare Books copy: Purchased from Richard Minsky, book artist; 2013.
- Binding notes:
- Sixth and last book of the Farm and city series--Preface.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Minsky, R. Book cover art of Thomas Watson Ball, page 37
View MARC record | catkey: 10732110