To Define, Regulate and License Real Estate Brokers and Real-Estate Salesmen; To Create a Real Estate Commission in D.C.; To Protect the Public Against Fraud in Real-Estate Transactions; and for Other Purposes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 82 pages
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10735197