To Authorize and Direct the Commissioners of D.C. To Set Aside the Trial Board Conviction of Policeman William F. Fey and His Resultant Dismissal and To Reinstate William F. Fey to His Former Position as a Member of the Metropolitan Police Department [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1943.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia. Subcommittee on Police and Firemen
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10738635