To Provide Additional Funds for Cooperation with Public School Districts (Organized and Unorganized) in Mannomen, Itasca, Pine, Becker, and Cass Counties, Minnesota, in the Construction, Improvement, and Extension of School Facilities To be Available To Both Indian and White Children [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10741608