To Empower the Secretary of the Interior To Grant Rights-of-Way for Various Purposes Across Lands of Individual Indians or Indian Tribes, Communities, Bands, or Nations [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10741822