[To Authorize the Secretary of the Interior To Have Made by the Public Roads Administration and the National Park Service a Joint Reconnaissance Survey of the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal Between Great Falls, Maryland, and Cumberland, Maryland, and To Report to the Congress upon the Advisability and Practicability of Constructing Thereon a Parkway] [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1948.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10741885