To Amend the Act Entitled "An Act Authorizing the Construction and Operation of Demonstration Plants To Produce Synthetic Liquid Fuels from Coal, Oil, Shales, Agricultural and Forestry Products, and Other Substances, in Order To Aid the Prosecution of the War, To Conserve and Increase the Oil Resources of the Nation, and for Other Purposes," Approved April 5, 1944 (58 Stat. 190) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1948.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10742285