[Investigation of Dr] Edward U. Condon [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Un-American Activities
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1948.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on National Security
- Executive Session.
Continuation of hearing to investigate the security clearance of Dr. Edward U. Condon, Director, National Bureau of Standards. Focuses on Dr. Condon's management of the Bureau.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10742390