[Hearings on American Aspects of the Richard Sorge Spy Case] [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Un-American Activities
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages
- Executive Session.
Statement taken as part of investigation into communist espionage activities of Richard Sorge, German embassy employee in Japan during World War II.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10746098