[Communist Infiltration of Hollywood Motion-Picture Industry] [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Un-American Activities
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1952.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages
- Executive Session.
Hearing held in Los Angeles, Calif., to investigate communist influence in the motion picture industry.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10746165