Inquiry into the Military Situation in the Far East and the Facts Surrounding the Relief of General of the Army Douglas MacArthur from His Assignment in that Area. Volume 2 [electronic resource] : Discussion of Agenda and Procedure To Be Followed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Volume 2: Discussion of Agenda and Procedure To Be Followed.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10746515