Miscellaneous Postmaster Nominations; Letter from Senator Fulbright with Regard to Texarkana Postmastership; Mail Subsidies; S. 35 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages
- Executive Session. Confidential.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10746704