Nominations of John H. Davis of Virginia To Be Assistant Secretary of Agriculture; Romeo E. Short of Arkansas To Be Assistant Secretary of Agriculture; and Carl Raymond Arnold of Ohio To Be Governor of Farm Credit Administration for the Remainder of the Term of Six Years from June 15, 1952 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1953.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10748000